Spice up your Gaming Experience at Casumo!

Casumo is dishing up some extra spicy bonuses, free spins and prize pools with over €28,000 to win every week!

Score a 100% bonus up to €300 and 20 free spins + a weekly €28,000 prize pool!

Get a Slice of the €28,000 Prize Pie! 

Although their welcome bonus isn’t the biggest going around their weekly prize pools are.  Weekly prize pots on average rack up to €28,000 delivering big wins for Indian players!

Mega Wins on Bonanza and Extra Chilli Megaways

Bonanza and Extra Chilli Megaways slots dish out a few spicy bonuses of their own. Bonanza is a Wild West-themed slot game with six reels and over a dozen smokin’ symbols. Extra Chilli is one of their newest editions and was designed to compete with Bonanza taking it to the next level. We should note Extra Chili doesn’t offer a progressive jackpot and the maximum payout on an individual spin in Extra Chilli is x20,000 your stake. 

Casumo Loyalty Points

What’s more is that they also offer points to all players, just for playing! That’s right it doesn’t matter whether you win or loose players still rack up points for prizes as they play their favourite games. Casumo has over 2000+ games to choose from including video slots, live table games, jackpots and a whole lot more. 

About Casumo

Did you know, Casumo was the winner of the 2019 International Gaming (IGA) Awards: Online Casino Operator? That’s right their multi-award winning games have scored them a big reputation in the world of industry-leading online casino games. Casumo offers the latest and greatest casino games including slot machines, table games, jackpots and live casino. Their FAQ guide is super helpful and can answer 99% of enquiries for the other 1% players can email their customer service team any time. It will be an experience that won’t be forgotten for anyone.

Team GamblingSam